Monday, August 1, 2011

The results are in!!!

Today was one of the most incredible days of my life!  Never could I have dreamed I would experience such feelings, emotion, and instant love for something.  Dayne and I are happy to announce that we are going to be welcoming....
Ivy Kate Moreton
into the world in December!!!! 

Allow me to introduce our gorgeous baby girl!
This is a shot of her profile.  

She's got some legs on her too!  She had them stretched all the way over her head the whole time.

This morning before we went into Cooper Clinic.  21 weeks today!!  We were SOOOO anxious to see our precious baby.

Tonight we had a Gender Reveal Party for our family.  It was a HUGE success as they were all very surprised to hear there was going to be another sweet little girl running around soon.  I ordered a strawberry cake that they cut in to in order to find out the sex.
SURPRISE!!!!!!

Then each of the grandparents opened their personalized onesies that Ivy Kate will soon be sporting.  Carmen with Keep It Gypsy did a FANTASTIC job!!  Thanks, Girl!

I think Brinkley was the most excited of all.  She's really looking forward to having a little girl cousin to teach all the ways of being a Moreton.


No comments:

Post a Comment