Monday, October 17, 2011

Showered with love!

We had our first shower this weekend up at the farm.  My sister-in-law, Christina Moreton, was nice enough to offer up her beautiful home to host the shower.  She and Natalie Bartholomew did a fantastic job and Miss Ivy & I were blessed with the most beautiful fall-themed shower.  Thank you ladies so much for all of your hard work...It was such a beautiful shower!!





Me and Natalie

Me and Christina

With my beautiful hostesses


The Grandmothers (Geet on my right, Nana on my left)

Don't worry, I'm not crying.  The excessive wind was making my eyes water like crazy!  Gotta love those preggo allergies!

Miss Ivy was showered with so many precious gifts!

Looking everything over once we got it all home.

Yay for baby wipes!!  I've been told you cannot have enough of those.

Daddy was exhausted after unpacking all the gifts.  He sure is excited for his little princess to get here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment