Sunday, February 12, 2012

2 Months!

Its very hard to believe that 2 months has already come and gone since Miss Ivy Kate made her debut into this world.  She has definitely blessed us with so many wonderful memories and laughs.  It saddens me that she will start daycare tomorrow as I return to work.  As I write this post she is sitting in my lap as I can't seem to put her down at all today.  Please say a prayer for both of us tomorrow.

 Sporting our "Geet" rig.  The outfit says it all, that's for sure.

 This was at about 5:15 a.m. on a Saturday morning.  She just wanted to make sure we were awake too.

 She's definitely started to grin and laugh a lot more.  I just love that sweet face!

 We love to lay around and kick our legs!  



 Thanks to our cousin, Julie, we have a Bumbo seat now.  She loves to sit in it and watch me get ready in the mornings.

 This is probably one of my favorite pictures.  She grins in her sleep all the time and I happened to catch this moment one morning.

 We send Geet a picture every day so that she always gets to see my sweet face.  It was her birthday earlier this month so this was her daily picture.

 Making silly faces in my new chair from my aunts and cousins.  I can sit up like a big girl!

 This was the morning she got her 2 month shots.  This picture is funny because its almost like she's saying, "I'm so happy!!!"  Little did she know....

After our shots, the nurse told us to take a bath and exercise our legs to prevent soreness.  Well, little did she know that was our favorite thing to do!

 This was taken at Nana and Granddaddy's house the other night.  She LOVES her Granddaddy!  She smiles at him every time he's around and "coos" at him more than anyone else.  She was watching him cook supper the other night.  She always has her eyes on him.

 Like mother like daughter...always cheesing it up for the camera.

 This was the 2nd time she had slept all through the night.  This is exactly what she looked like when I woke up to find her awake the other morning.  So sweet!





I'm 2 months old!  Time is flying by way too fast, but we are having so much fun!!  My cousin Brinkley came down to visit me and mommy on Friday so we had to get a picture together.  She's pretty special to me, and she teaches me lots of fun things.  I think we'll be pals!

No comments:

Post a Comment